Thursday, February 21, 2008

Funny to Me at Least

Here is an excerpt from an e-mail from my friend Brett:

It's good that we became friends after I bought the [Ford] Ranger. You wouldn't have liked me as a Chevette owner. I was really cocky and arrogant. Driving such a fast, sexy car does that to folks, you know? Plus, Pentucket wouldn't have been able to handle TWO old, ugly, tan Chevy bitch magnets like the ones we had. That's right! Yours with four doors, and mine with two and a hatchback, pussy galore, man, pussy galore!

2 comments:

Blog Bee said...

Why Don't you write a blog about what you did last night. Like listening to crazy ladies rant? Sorry I didn't let you talk. You must have been bored. Next time I will be much nicer!

Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

No New Posts??? What the hell???