Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm keeping the details of this post nebulous to protect the innocent.

Why is my connection to the "Internets" so slow this morning? And where is everyone? The office is very quiet.

This past Sunday morning I sampled over one thousand different kinds of cake, which is a slight exaggeration. I gave myself a headache, thanks to consuming several pounds of highly processed sugar, and as a result, my pancreas leapt out of my body and punched me in the face. I was also concerned that I would soon be co-starring in an infomercial for those diabetic maintenance kits endorsed by Wilfred Brimley (the man who was born 65 years old). What was the name of the 1980s family-friendly (i.e., boring) NBC show he was on?

"Our House." Thanks imdb.com!

In closing, here's a painting of Journey frontman, Steve Perry:

3 comments:

Angel Feathers Tickle Me said...

Love to all......

Anonymous said...

Your blog is to fucking boring dud, go fuck your self

YewMalibu said...

Please refer to my latest, as of October 26, posting!