Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Today Featuring the Super Robot Daikyuu Maryuu Gaiking (Giant Sky Demon Dragon Gaiking)

Greetings, Earthlings!


I have returned from the Honda dealership with an oil pan filled with fresh, golden petroleum product. I also made an appointment to find out why the CHECK ENGINE light is on, and to replace some doohickeys in the front end. As the kids say, I hope I have enough "bread," to pay for this repair work, "daddy-o."


You should see this particular Honda dealership, as it is oh-so fancy. First, it’s the size of the average Canadian province--I believe Mounties patrol the lot--and contained within its hallowed walls are the following:


  • A hotel-like lobby, featuring a large, flat-screen, cable-equipped television and soft, only slightly stained, chairs
  • An Internet café
  • A real-world café selling various forms of criminally overpriced coffee and pastries

More to come…

No comments: