Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Look Out!


Yesterday, on my way home from work, sitting in traffic on 128, an accident involving two motorcycles occurred next to my car. "How could this have happened?" Calm down bitches, and let me explain.

The first rider, named...Chuck (?), was speeding in the breakdown lane, which is always a good idea, and he came to a sudden, screeching stop. Why? I was not aware at that moment, but just up the highway, also in the breakdown lane, were a state trooper and the remains of a three-car pile-up. And just as Chuckie came to a complete stop, a second rider named...Gary (?) who, in addition, was carrying a wild filly of a passenger, probably his old lady, smashed into Chuck-O and sent him FLYING forward, like William Katt on TV’s The Greatest American Hero. Or Puma Man, but that’s a bit of an obscure reference. The Chuckster somersaulted, sans gym mat, but he got right back up, just like Lee Majors on TV’s The Fall Guy, and as soon as he did, Gary took off (I’m assuming Chuck and Gary knew each other, but who knows?). Afterward, Chuckberg sat his ass on the guardrail. I almost called 911 (which is certainly not a joke in my town), but then I saw the trooper up ahead and started to inch my car toward him. I could tell by the expression on trooper’s face that he had seen the accident, and he started to make his way toward Chuck, but I still performed my civic duty and informed a police officer that I had just shat my pants.

No comments: