Wednesday, June 06, 2007

www.celebitchy.com

http://www.celebitchy.com/4098/clay_aiken_stinks_up_first_class_flight_with_his_feet/


Hello! Recently, I posted a comment on celebitchy.com, a gossip website I read at work when I’m bored. I’m going to assume that from the URL you can figure out the subject of the posting on which I commented, although I highly suggest reading the story on super-duper star Clay Aiken. By the way, my screen name (Zhudokhchichtskov) is a Russian surname made of gibberish. I combined a bunch of common Russian syllables with the appropriate male suffix (i.e., "ov" or "son of"). Enjoy!


I don't see the big deal. When I fly first class, I usually take a shit on the seat next to mine.
Zhudokhchichtskov | 06.05.07 - 3:01 pm | #


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ok, that was funny.
I DON't know | 06.05.07 - 6:44 pm | #


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comment made comment of the day on Jossip ( I think it's a gay gossip site) and yes, that was funny.

YewMalibu said...

Thank you for the heads up!